By Dan Clark (auth.)
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic .NET PDF
Similar visual basic books
Light-weight but strong, VBScript from Microsoft is utilized in 4 major parts: server-side net functions utilizing energetic Server Pages (ASP), client-side internet scripts utilizing web Explorer, code at the back of Outlook varieties, and the automation of repetitive projects utilizing home windows Script Host (WSH). VBScript in a Nutshell, moment version, supplies present and whole documentation for programmers and process directors who are looking to advance potent scripts in all 4 parts.
This identify is perfect for any developer who seeks information on the right way to make the most the database performance and complex, built-in improvement setting in Microsoft visible easy . internet. The booklet covers middle visible easy database improvement themes, with information on utilizing visible simple . web with Microsoft ActiveX facts items (ADO), ADO+, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Even if you are a newbie, strength person, or professional expert, home windows Vista: The Definitive consultant has every thing you want to customise the working process, grasp your electronic media, deal with your information, and hold your laptop -- despite which home windows Vista variation you are using.
Why this e-book and never another source? Bestselling writer and home windows specialist William Stanek does not simply educate you the stairs you want to stick to, he additionally tells you the way good points paintings, why they paintings, and the way you could customise them to satisfy your wishes. you are going to methods to squeeze out each final little bit of energy out of home windows Vista, and the way to take advantage of out of its positive factors and courses, together with how to:
- manage, customise and track home windows Vista - Optimize its visual appeal and function; set up, configure and continue software program; customise your undefined; and set up printers, scanners and faxes
- deal with your documents - seek your laptop extra successfully; safe your documents and information; proportion and collaborate; and get the main out of components akin to the Mobility Center
- grasp your electronic media - Create media libraries with Media participant; deal with electronic photos and video clips with picture Gallery; make DVDs with DVD Maker; and create video clips with motion picture Maker
- Get hooked up and begin networking - arrange a house or small-office community; discover ways to use home windows Mail, Calendar, and assembly area; overcome web Explorer 7; and grasp on-the-go networking
- shield your laptop - retain your loved ones secure whereas on the net; manage parental controls and content material rankings; navigate the pc safety maze; configure home windows Vista's defense features
- deal with and aid home windows Vista structures - take care of consumer bills, disks and drives; deal with regimen upkeep and troubleshooting; and get to the bottom of complex help and restoration issues
- examine complicated counsel & options - deal with the home windows boot surroundings, discover team coverage, become aware of keyboard shortcuts, and lots more and plenty extra
Starting Object-Oriented ASP. internet 2. zero with VB . web covers all the fundamentals, from definition to inheritance. This booklet even features a bankruptcy on visible Studio 2005 and Microsoft . web Framework 2. zero, allowing you to create ASP. web 2. zero purposes. additionally incorporated are chapters on developing internet types, net controls, and internet providers.
- Programming Microsoft Visual Basic .NET for Microsoft Access Databases
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step by Step
- Visual Basic for applications unleashed
- User Interfaces in VB .NET: Windows Forms and Custom Controls
Extra resources for An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with Visual Basic .NET
An example of an operation the Flight class is responsible for is updating the seats available when a seat is reserved. A class diagram can help you visualize the attributes and operations of a class. Figure 2-9 is an example of the class diagram for the Flight class used in the flight booking system. A rectangle divided into three sections represents the class. The top section lists the name of the class. The middle section lists the attributes of the class. The bottom section lists the operations performed by the class.
Members with outstanding overdue items or fines cannot borrow new items. • A secretary is in charge of maintaining item inventory and purchasing items to add to the inventory. • A librarian has been appointed to track lending and send overdue notices. • The librarian is also responsible for collecting fines and updating fine information. 21 Chapter2 The next step is to analyze the SRS to identify the actors and use cases: l. 2. By examining the SRS document, identify which of the following will be among the principal actors interacting with the system: • Member • Librarian • Book • Treasurer • Inventory • Email • Secretary Once you have identified the principal actors, the next step is to identify the use cases for the actors.
Click OK to close the Binary Association dialog box. cle -- P' ,, novigolllo r '' novigolllo 3 lundofo'lotj .... ~- I Undolonod 3 IAeod r -... r n- ~ I o-1 Figure 2-19. The Properties tab of the Binary Association dialog box 36 Designing OOP Solutions: IdentifYing the Class Structure 8. Repeat step 7 to create a "contains a'' Association Link shape between the Loan class and the Item class. This should be a one-to-one association. 9. From the Shapes toolbox, choose the Generalization Relationship shape and draw a Generalization Relationship shape on the design surface.