By Jeffrey Palermo
ASP.NET MVC implements the Model-View-Controller development at the ASP.NET runtime. it really works good with open resource initiatives like NHibernate, fortress, StructureMap, AutoMapper, and MvcContrib. ASP.NET MVC in motion is a advisor to pragmatic MVC-based net improvement. After an intensive evaluate, it dives into problems with structure and maintainability. The publication assumes simple wisdom of ASP.NET (v. 3.5) and expands your services. The book's many examples are in C#.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and more PDF
Best visual basic books
Light-weight but strong, VBScript from Microsoft is utilized in 4 major components: server-side net purposes utilizing energetic Server Pages (ASP), client-side internet scripts utilizing web Explorer, code at the back of Outlook types, and the automation of repetitive projects utilizing home windows Script Host (WSH). VBScript in a Nutshell, moment version, offers present and whole documentation for programmers and approach directors who are looking to improve powerful scripts in all 4 components.
This identify is perfect for any developer who seeks tips on tips to take advantage of the database performance and complex, built-in improvement setting in Microsoft visible uncomplicated . internet. The publication covers center visible uncomplicated database improvement subject matters, with info on utilizing visible uncomplicated . web with Microsoft ActiveX facts gadgets (ADO), ADO+, and Microsoft SQL Server.
No matter if you are a newbie, strength person, or pro specialist, home windows Vista: The Definitive advisor has every thing you want to customise the working procedure, grasp your electronic media, deal with your facts, and retain your machine -- despite which home windows Vista version you are using.
Why this publication and never another source? Bestselling writer and home windows professional William Stanek does not simply train you the stairs you must stick with, he additionally tells you the way gains paintings, why they paintings, and the way you could customise them to satisfy your wishes. you will squeeze out each final little bit of energy out of home windows Vista, and the way to take advantage of out of its beneficial properties and courses, together with how to:
- organize, customise and music home windows Vista - Optimize its visual appeal and function; set up, configure and preserve software program; customise your undefined; and set up printers, scanners and faxes
- deal with your documents - seek your desktop extra successfully; safe your documents and knowledge; percentage and collaborate; and get the main out of components akin to the Mobility Center
- grasp your electronic media - Create media libraries with Media participant; deal with electronic photographs and video clips with picture Gallery; make DVDs with DVD Maker; and create video clips with motion picture Maker
- Get hooked up and begin networking - manage a house or small-office community; learn how to use home windows Mail, Calendar, and assembly house; overcome web Explorer 7; and grasp on-the-go networking
- safeguard your computing device - retain your loved ones secure whereas on the web; arrange parental controls and content material rankings; navigate the pc protection maze; configure home windows Vista's protection features
- deal with and aid home windows Vista structures - take care of consumer money owed, disks and drives; deal with regimen upkeep and troubleshooting; and unravel complicated help and restoration issues
- examine complex guidance & ideas - deal with the home windows boot setting, discover staff coverage, notice keyboard shortcuts, and lots more and plenty extra
Starting Object-Oriented ASP. web 2. zero with VB . internet covers the entire fundamentals, from definition to inheritance. This ebook even features a bankruptcy on visible Studio 2005 and Microsoft . web Framework 2. zero, allowing you to create ASP. web 2. zero purposes. additionally incorporated are chapters on developing internet varieties, net controls, and net prone.
- Programming the Web with Visual Basic .NET
- Visual Basic.Net Black Book
- Visual Basic .NET Class Design Handbook: Coding Effective Classes
- 101 Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Applications
- Excel VBA Programming For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Visual Basic .Net: a beginner's guide
Additional info for ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and more
As an author team, we have decided that we could provide more value with advanced, real-world examples that might cause the reader to have to do a bit of research than we could by over-simplifying the examples. We’re choosing not to compromise on software design, even if it makes the book a bit more difficult to write. The first topic we cover in depth is the Model portion of Model-View-Controller in the next chapter. info Licensed to Gayle M. com> The model in depth This chapter covers ■ Guidance for designing the model ■ Exploring a real-world domain model ■ Using a presentation ■ Tips for working with model objects Without a model, software is not interesting.
NET MVC, it’s possible to do a phased migration and run the two side by side in the same AppDomain. NET libraries or functionality. NET capabilities. config file causes an incoming URL to be evaluated against the existing routes. NET will continue on and use Web Forms to fill the request, so it’s pretty simple to mix and match features during a migration or for the purpose of application extension. NET applications going into the future. NET MVC Framework will be favored over Web Forms much like we see C# favored over VB in documentation, industry conferences, and technical books.
The downside is that objects coming out of the property bag may need to be cast before being used. The use of an IDictionary